dimanche 7 août 2011

The Eiffel Tower Sparkles

At 11 pm, 11:30 pm and 11:55 pm the Eiffel Tower sparkles for 5 mins at a time. The first time I saw the Eiffel Tower up close it started sparkling. I felt like something magical was happening just for me. Epic.
I'm one of those weird people who finds God in the most Godless things. Standing under the Eiffel Tower hanging on to my cousin that I haven't seen in 9 years and shivering in the cold was one of those moments. Feeling like I was so small and that there is so much more than me. I am not one of those people who walks around talking about how they're blessed however this trip makes me feel like I am more than ever.

This is my blog about all things Parisian. I hope you like it. I am making it a point to document the cool things I see but most importantly the weird European things I encounter.

To begin the weird encounters:
If I stared at all the guys wearing capris I would be staring all day.
I kissed way too many people to not have a boyfriend. The double kiss greeting is too much.
My aunt has a bidet. Enough said.
People think its cool that I speak English. Not so much that I'm American.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire