vendredi 12 août 2011

Euro Disney

Let's start off with some odd things:
The French follow rules. If you are on an escalator and you are on the left its because you are walking up the elevator if not, you stay on the right. End of story.
You pump gas THEN you pay. What?
Their keyboards are different.
Euro Disney is painfully bilingual. For big events like the Enchanted Fireworks its 5-lingual. Seriously.
They don't use trash cans on the street. Its a a metal ring with a green translucent bag attached to it.
Their road signs don't have words. Just symbols. The one sign they have with a word on it is a stop sign and its in English. Where am I?

The day before yesterday we went to Montparnasse, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Musee d'Orsay. We also did some shopping. I got a polka dot shirt. Yay! We had dinner with Starley at Hippopotamus. My cousin takes very good care of me. =)
Yesterday we took the day off so I stayed with my aunt. We took the kids out to play in the mall. While they played we talked about EVERYTHING. It was really cool. Then we went shopping. Are you seeing a pattern?
TODAY was Euro Disney! Like I said it was painfully bilingual. Everything was in both languages at least. At times they'd throw in in some Spanish. At the end they threw in Spanish, German and Italian or Portuguese. It was out of control. I didn't go on a single ride and I had the best time ever. All we did was stay with the kids and do kids stuff. We saw a stunt show, 3 parades, a Cinemagique show, rode the train and saw fireworks. The most fun I've Ever had at Disney. I also saw Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Its pretty epic I wanna say more epic than Cindy's in Orlando. It was seriously a magical day.

I am very happy to be here where I am. I am very happy to have the family I have. I'm happy. My French is looking good.
In front of Notre Dame

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire