vendredi 27 juillet 2012

Dinner Tonight

I have had the BEST time. I don't deserve how well I've been treated at all. I am very thankful. I've learned a lot and to commemorate this trip I think I'm going to get my ear pierced. Yes EAR, not ears. Random I know.
My aunt is downstairs cooking lots of wonderful things like: egg rolls, mini franks, rice and sauce pwa, baked mac and cheese, and many kinds of meat. My cousins are here and my new french friends are coming. Writing this is making me a bit emotional but I have no tear ducts so no worries.
In the last two days I have seen: Chateau Vincennes, Sacre Ceour, Moulin Rouge, La Seine, climbed to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and the Big Wheel.
I have crossed everything off my list except Centre Pompidou but I have to leave something for next time right?
My cousins seriously don't understand why people think Paris is pretty. They don't understand why people want to come visit. When something is your hand its hard to understand the value. They've never seen Paris the way they've seen it with me. EVER! Who lives in France and hasn't been up the Eiffel Tower? My cousins. Never been to the Louvre, Musse d'Orsay and its free for them. FREE!
Needless to say I'm thankful. I have shopped til I dropped and I can seriously go home satisfied.

Weird things:
French homeless people are super aggressive. There are less of them but they make up for it.
Its rare to sit on a train and not have some kind of musical entertainment. I've seen at least four accordions since I've been here.

Tomorrow we are going to a legit French Flea Market. I will again shop, all for me because I have spoiled my friends with the gross amount of souvenir shopping I have done. Then I will sleep and wake up to a....


WHo knows what was supposed to go at the end of this but I just decided to post this draft almost a year later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire